[omniORB] Corbaloc example?

Wernke zur Borg wzb at anitesystems.de
Fri Sep 24 08:37:22 BST 2004

Hi Craig,

the ominINSPOA has both USER_ID and PERSISTENT policy, so it should be ideal
for your purpose (as it is for mine).

By the way, I am using the omniINSPOA as my root POA, which also works fine.
You don't have to activate all objects with a user defined id; you can use
the normal activation as well. In my case it is just a bootstrap root object
that is accessed with a corbaloc URI; all other objects are created
dynamically.

Regards, Wernke