[omniORB] omniNames: IOR object key issue

Satya B bsatya72 at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 15 13:38:27 BST 2004

Hi,

In the omniorb.cfg file the following is specified

InitRef = NameService=corbaname::1.0 at localhost:14003/MyService

When omniNames is run - however - the IOR shows the object key as "NameService"

and not "MyService". I tried specifying the same on command line -ORBInitRef - still did not work. I need omninames to output the IOR with different object key.

Another issue is - genior always produces an IOR with GIOP 1.2 - is there no way to output an IOR with GIOP 1.0?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Satya