[omniORB] Mingw win32 bug

Al Slater al.slater at scluk.com
Mon Sep 13 13:48:11 BST 2004

Duncan Grisby wrote:
> On Monday 13 September, "Al Slater" wrote:
>
>> I have built omniOrb from cvs with mingw and found that my servants
>> fail when built with latest source.
>
> In what way do they fail?

The simplest example I have is a EventService (omniEvents) push
consumer.  This never receives any events from the event service (the
Consumer::push method never gets called).

>> I reverted SocketCollection.cc to revision 1.1.2.20 and everything
>> works again.
>
> Please can you try the latest CVS?  I've changed one thing
> that might fix the problem. If it still doesn't work, try
> taking out the #ifndef __WIN32__ on line 418 and report if that works.

I got the latest from cvs which is version 1.1.2.22 and removed the
#ifndef on line 408 (not 418) and recompiled.  Everything worked fine
then.

> Cheers,
>
> Duncan.

Regards