[omniORB] omniorb 4.0.4 compiling : -j option doesn't work

Michael Dussere dussere at labri.fr
Thu Sep 9 12:38:06 BST 2004

Hi,

I have just compiled the new release of omniorb on a redhat with gcc.
Everything works but I asked for a parallel compilation (make -j3) and
only one of my two processors was working.

Did somebody try such a parallel compilation ? Is there any major
difference between the 4.0.4 makefiles and the 4.0.2 ones, I didn't
notice this problem with my previous omniorb.