[omniORB] Bidirectional problem

Harri Pasanen harri.pasanen at trema.com
Mon Oct 18 18:48:44 BST 2004

On Monday 18 October 2004 13:20, Duncan Grisby wrote:
> On Monday 18 October, Luke Tunmer wrote:
> > This is a final plea for anyone who can help provide any insight
> > into the bidirectional problem we're having. Here is the link to
> > my previous archived message:
> >
> > http://www.omniorb-support.com/pipermail/omniorb-list/2004-Septem
> >ber/025947.html
> >
> > This includes example code that reproduces the problem very
> > quickly.
>
> It's fixed in CVS. Thanks for the example code.

I was about to start looking into producing a testcase on the problem
with occasional problems in talking to omniNames when bidir policy
was defined.

http://www.omniorb-support.com/pipermail/omniorb-list/2004-September/025880.html

(or
http://www.google.fr/search?hl=fr&ie=ISO-8859-1&q=bidir+omniNames+site%3Awww.omniorb-support.com&btnG=Recherche+Google&meta=
)

I wonder if the fix above addresses this as well?

-Harri

This message, including any attachments, is intended only for the person(s) to whom it is addressed. If you received it in error, please let us know and delete the message from your system. This message may be confidential and may fall under the duty of non-disclosure. Any use by others than the intended addressee is prohibited. Trema shall not be liable for any damage related to the electronic transmission of this message, such as failure or delay of its delivery, interception or manipulation by third parties, or transmission of viruses or other malicious code.