[omniORB] Is there a way to write "deferred" DSI servant?

Palffy Gergely sirius.onyx at freemail.hu
Mon Oct 18 17:06:58 BST 2004

Hi,

My question would be if there is a way to write a DSI servant
to reply to the invoked functioned in asynchronous way?

When my implementation has it's inoke() funtcion called,
I have set a reply value or raise an exception. So, I can't
leave this function because the OmniORB would send
immediately a reply if I leave the function. Is there a way to
get around it and set the reply value from a different function
some time later, outside the invoke() function?
Thanks for the help in advance.

Regards,

Gergely Palffy