[omniORB] omniORB on Mac OS X with generic GCC

colin-omniorb at think42.com colin-omniorb at think42.com
Fri Oct 15 19:24:32 BST 2004

Hallo *,

I hope this is the right place to ask - omniORB builds fine on my Mac
with the Apple GCC and tools, however when I tried with a GCC 3.4.1
(plus "all libs and tools" compiled with the 3.4.1) it failed; my
impression is that the build system automatically uses all "Appleisms"
when Darwin is detected, some of which are missing from the generic gcc.

Has anybody else already had this problem (and hopefully solved it)?

Regards, Colin