[omniORB] SSL - unknown ca

Burton, Craig CBurton at verisign.com
Wed Nov 17 08:48:45 GMT 2004

Hi Seb,

I'm not sure what you are recommending; which cert file must contain both certificates?

According to the example, it seems that the client/server pem files contained both their own private keys as well as their own (unique) certificates:

Root.pem
    -----BEGIN CERTIFICATE-----
    MIIC/jCCArugAwIBAgIBADALBgcqhkjOOAQDBQAwZDELMAkGA1UEBhMCVVMxHzAd
    <snip>