[omniORB] From Orbix to OmniOrb

Stefan Näwe naewe.s at atlas.de
Wed Nov 17 11:16:42 GMT 2004

maccari.francesca at tin.it wrote:
> OK, I'll try to be more accurate...sorry but the problem is also my english!

If my italian would just be better... ;-))

> In my project directory there are also some file that was previously created
> by Orbix...like rapper file...created with compiler options.
>
> So I can recompile the idl file but not the other...Can I simply delete
> that files?!?

As I said: Look into that file. Does it look (or even say it is)
generated ? If yes, move it away.

Feel free to post a list of your files here (if it's less than a million
files...)

Stefan
Stefan Naewe                                     ATLAS Elektronik GmbH
                                                          Dept.: NUS T4
phone: +49-(0)421-457-3969                Sebaldsbruecker Heerstr. 235
fax:   +49-(0)421-457-3913                                28305 Bremen