[omniORB] SSL - unknown ca

Burton, Craig CBurton at verisign.com
Tue Nov 16 15:53:09 GMT 2004

I am working through the ssl_echo example, and believe that everything is compiled properly.  However, in attempting to generate a self-signed cert along with client/server certs/keys, I have encountered the following problem when the client attempts to work with the server (the following is the server trace):

    omniORB: openSSL error detected in sslEndpoint::accept.
    Reason: error:14094418:SSL routines:SSL3_READ_BYTES:tlsv1 alert unknown ca

Anyone have any suggestions on how to make valid, self-signed certificates?

Thanks,
Craig

Craig Burton
VeriSign Communication Services