[omniORB] bidir problem - BiDirNotAllowed

bartek.b at eranet.pl bartek.b at eranet.pl
Tue Nov 16 15:56:48 GMT 2004

Hello,

I'm using the freshest release of omniORBpy.

I want to enable bidirectional connections between clients hidden behind
firewall with NAT and remote
server. However after  turning all necessary ORB options on
(acceptBidirectonalConnections, offerBidirectonalConnections), setting
POA bidirpolicy and setting all bidir client's&server's transport restrictions,
I get an exception when callback method is to be invoked:
BiDirNotAllowed. What's going on?

Server's tracelog show that incoming connections are recognized as
bidirectional ones.
The bidir context is also being sent.

Regards,

Bartek Bargiel