[omniORB] Problem in linking: error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol __imp___CrtDbgReport

concat833 at yahoo.com concat833 at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 12 02:15:25 GMT 2004

Hi all,

I build an ATL COM server. I have already set up macros and library as the instruction in Readme file. But I got the following error linking:

Linking...
   Creating library Debug/ACI_COM.lib and object Debug/ACI_COM.exp
ACI_COM.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol __imp___CrtDbgReport
Debug/ACI_COM.dll : fatal error LNK1120: 1 unresolved externals
Error executing link.exe.

ACI_COM.dll - 2 error(s), 0 warning(s)

Does anyone can help me out?

I built a DLL file and set up macros and libraries exactly the same what I did with ATL COM server and it worked fine. So where does the problem come?

Thank you in advance

Tran Phuong Nga