Abwesenheitsnotiz: [omniORB] Solaris OmniOrb 4.0.3 server han ging and not responding to incoming request

Jan Olderdissen jan at ixiacom.com
Thu Nov 11 09:03:37 GMT 2004

Because the person is still on the distribution list and you sent email to
the omniorb support list. The mail server sent bounce messages to you
because you're listed as the sender on your post.

Perhaps the list owner could take the account of its misery. The translated
text of the bounce message:

> Ich bin nicht mehr für die DPITS tätig !!!
"I no longer work for DPITS."

> eMails werden gelöscht und nicht weitergeletet !!!
"eMails get deleted and will not be forwarded."

A bit rude of him to no get off of mailing lists he was on. Also a bit rude
to not write the message in English. Then again, he was working for the
postal service. :-)

Jan

hanging and not responding to incoming request

Hi,
Why I have received this response from the list ? Please help me. My
post was redirected to person not supporting OmniOrb any more ?
Regards
Michal