[omniORB] omniorbpy2.1

Birgit Rahm mail369 at gmx.net
Thu Nov 11 13:57:26 GMT 2004

> I'm pretty sure it is transparent. These are mostly BFO releases, so
> interfaces should stay the same. I've used both with Python 2.2.x and
> 2.3.x at some time or another.

> > Means that that in my programs is nothing to change?
>
> Yes, that is my recollection, for my python code. ymmv ;)

 OK, I hope you are right I will try now to install omniORB 4.0.4. and
omniORBpy 2.4.
If there are any problems for me which I could not solve I will asked once
more .....

Thanks, Birgit

--
Geschenkt: 3 Monate GMX ProMail + 3 Top-Spielfilme auf DVD
++ Jetzt kostenlos testen http://www.gmx.net/de/go/mail ++