[omniORB] omniorbpy2.1

Birgit Rahm mail369 at gmx.net
Thu Nov 11 08:23:06 GMT 2004

Hello,

> > By now I work with omniorbpy 2.1 and omniorb 4.0.1.
> > I would like to know, if the omniorbpy 2.1 works with omniorb 4.0.4.
> > If I can update and use my programs without changes?
>
> But, if you are willing up upgrade omniORB, why not
> upgrade omniORBpy at the same time?

I am not sure if my programm works anymore. I hoped someone had tested the
combination before I perhaps destroy my program. I am also not sure if it
works with my Python 2.2.2 version. I wonder if I can update this so that I
dont have to work for a week to work with my programs properly. So I hoped
someone have done this before and can tell me if it works and how much time
and setting changes it costs.

> Both contain bug fixes. My
> recollection is that there are no application-level changes required, so
> the upgrade should be transparent...

Means that that in my programs is nothing to change?

Birgit

--
Geschenkt: 3 Monate GMX ProMail + 3 Top-Spielfilme auf DVD
++ Jetzt kostenlos testen http://www.gmx.net/de/go/mail ++