[omniORB] omniorbpy2.1

Birgit Rahm mail369 at gmx.net
Wed Nov 10 13:40:52 GMT 2004

hello,

By now I work with omniorbpy 2.1 and omniorb 4.0.1.
I would like to know, if the omniorbpy 2.1 works with omniorb 4.0.4.
If I can update and use my programs without changes?

If yes:
What have I to observe while installing the omniorb 4.0.4, should I change
some setting (registry, environment variables or sth else)?
Can I install it without modification /replacements for omniorbpy 2.1 or
should I reinstall omniorbpy 2.1?

I hope, someone can and wants to help me.
Thanks in advance, Birgit

--
Geschenkt: 3 Monate GMX ProMail + 3 Top-Spielfilme auf DVD
++ Jetzt kostenlos testen http://www.gmx.net/de/go/mail ++