[omniORB] NameService: eg3_impl.cc

unixwrld unixwrld at yahoo.com.ar
Mon Nov 8 17:47:51 GMT 2004

Hello,
I'm using omniORB 4.0.5 for linux and I want to use omniName. I read the README.unix file and setting the enviroment. The omniName program start with no problems. Now, when I run eg3_impl sample, it returns System exception.

CosNaming::NamingContext_var rootContext;

CORBA::Object_var obj;

obj = orb->resolve_initial_references("NameService");

rootContext = CosNaming::NamingContext::_narrow(obj); // Here it send the system exception.

What happen?

Correo Yahoo! - 6 MB, tecnología antispam ¡gratis!
 Suscribite ya http://correo.yahoo.com.ar/