[omniORB] Memory leak checkers compatible with omni

Harri Pasanen harri.pasanen at trema.com
Thu Nov 4 08:48:54 GMT 2004

Hi,

As it happens, I've been hunting down memory leaks lately.
On Windows I've had limited success (but still some) with free tool
from

http://www.codeproject.com/tools/leakfinder.asp

I haven't had the time to test another one, which is more recent:

http://www.codeproject.com/cpp/MemLeakDetect.asp

But if you can do it on Linux, valgrind does much more, and does it
better. http://valgrind.kde.org/  A nice fast machine with lots of
memory is desirable though.

I'm interested in hearing your experiences with the various tools.

-Harri