[omniORB] I'm beginner. I need help about sequence manipulation.

renny.koshy at rubixinfotech.com renny.koshy at rubixinfotech.com
Wed Nov 3 10:25:16 GMT 2004

Hello,

I think this list has very patient folks on it... since "basic" questions
on most other lists that I"m on would get you flamed.... having said
that...

Please obtain a copy of Michi Hennings' book on CORBA programming... it is
an absolute essential for anyone trying to learn CORBA.  Here is the
details for Amazon:

Advanced CORBA(R) Programming with C++ by Michi Henning, Steve Vinoski
# Paperback: 1120 pages ; Dimensions (in inches): 1.60 x 9.26 x 7.42
# Publisher: Addison-Wesley Pub Co; 1st edition (February 17, 1999)
# ISBN: 0201379279

There are also a ton of tutorials on CORBA on the net (I found them via
GOOGLE), and even though they're not necessarily for omniORB, the basic
concepts apply -- on how to use sequences, etc...

Good luck...

Renny Koshy
President & CEO

RUBIX Information Technologies, Inc.