[omniORB] I'm beginner. I need help about sequence manipulation.

unixwrld unixwrld at yahoo.com.ar
Wed Nov 3 11:49:01 GMT 2004

Thank for your help!!!!!

I'm learning with its commentaries!

:^)

Duncan Grisby <duncan at grisby.org> wrote:
On Wednesday 3 November, unixwrld wrote:

> I thank for your help! Yes, there are some syntax errors but you
> understand to me. Now, I read the fooSK.cc and foo.h, but the
> declared classes in these files, they don't contain the length()
> method. Is those correct?

As a general point, it is not usually a good idea to read the
generated code. It tends to confuse more than it helps, because it has
all sorts of ugly details that you don't need to worry about. You are
better off reading Henning & Vinoski's book to see how you should use
the types.

To answer your question, the length() method for sequences is declared
in a base template class in the omniORB header files, so you wouldn't
expect to see it in the generated code.

-- Duncan Grisby --
-- duncan at grisby.org --