[omniORB] Unable to set 'scanGranularity' and 'in/outConScanPeriod' paramet ers via command line

Burton, Craig CBurton at verisign.com
Fri May 28 14:03:08 BST 2004

Hi,

We're using omniORB 4.0.2 on Solaris and I am unable to see the command-line configurables 'scanGranularity', 'inConScanPeriod' and 'outConScanPeriod' via the command line like the following:

my_process_name -a my_arg -ORBscanGranularity 5 -ORBtraceLevel 40 -ORBinConScanPeriod 3600 -ORBoutConScanPeriod 3600

When I look at the process output, I see that the "trace level" argument was set, but the other's weren't.

Is it possible to set the three configurables as I've attempted, or must I build the 'options' array for ORB_init?

Thanks in advance,
Craig