[omniORB] Not initialized static member CORBA::Object::_PD_repoId

Torsten Osmers osmers.t at atlas.de
Mon May 10 15:25:42 BST 2004

I noticed that the variable was correctly initialized but if I look
again at the same adress at the beginning of eg1's main program, the
string is already corrupted. Currently I can't recognize wrong compiler
settings in my make file or wrong orb configuration parameters in
CORBA_sysdep_trad.h.
Did anybody also try to compile omniORB_4_0_3 with borland builder 6?

***Torsten