[omniORB] Server Shutdown on multi-processor machines

Serguei Kolos Serguei.Kolos at cern.ch
Mon Mar 29 16:58:50 BST 2004

Hi
Unfortunately I did not manage to find a workaround for that problem.
Some people mentioned that the problem might show up because the
compiler itself was probably built without proper thread support. If you
could manage to rebuild properly your gcc-2.95 this might help you to
solve the problem.

Cheers,
Sergei