[omniORB] omniORBpy: Howto install modules independently?

W. Borgert debacle at debian.org
Mon Mar 22 19:43:35 GMT 2004

Quoting "W. Borgert" <debacle at debian.org>:
> I assume, the best would be a tool 'install-omniORBpy-module'
> called with the name of the _idl.py file and (if necessary) the
> IDL module prefix, like A::B::C.  In addition, I would need an
> uninstall-omniORBpy-module tool.

Maybe this is not a omniORB or CORBA specific problem, but a
general issue with Python.  If I install additional sub-modules,
the module/__init__.py file has to be edited, right?  Same for
removing a sub-module.  So I need an install-python-module tool,
with the Python module hierarchy as parameter, right?

Cheers, W. Borgert