[omniORB] Orb Shutdown.

Stephen P. White swhite at fnal.gov
Sat Mar 20 13:28:28 GMT 2004

Hello,

I'd like to create a simple client callable method which shuts down my
omniORBpy based server after so many seconds.  However, after the server
recieves the call I don't want it to accept any more clent calls.  The
intent is to give the existing threads time to finish up before the
server is shutdown.  I can easily call the ORB.shutdown() method to
close the server, but I have not found a way tell the ORB not to except
any more calls.  Does such a method exist?  If not how do others
shutdown their orb?

Thanks

Steve