[omniORB] Problem with port number = 0 in IOR

Heley, Mike mike.heley at mbda.co.uk
Fri Mar 12 16:42:18 GMT 2004

Hi,

I have just moved to 4.0.3 from 3.0.5 and I find I now get problems with
components sometimes failing to establish a connection. In these cases, the
servers have written IOR's into the name service at startup which have the
port number = 0.

I am using Solaris 9 on multi-processor Suns. Any ideas appreciated!

Thanks,
Mike Heley.