[omniORB] Experience with HP-UX 11i, 64-bit

Alex Tingle alex.tingle at bronermetals.com
Thu Mar 11 11:04:43 GMT 2004

It works fine with the 32-bit +DAportable flag, but I've not had much
luck so far with the 64-bit +DA2.0 setting. I've been able to make it
compile, but not run. I suggest you search Google for past discussions
on the subject on this list.

You'll need the very latest version of omniORB. Start by compiling
python with +DA2.0 option. Let me know how far you get and I'll do my
best to help. (I'd love to get omniORB working with the 64-bit HP-UX.)

-Alex Tingle