[omniORB] again: assert failures and User Breakpoints using omniorb 4.0.3 & Visual Studio .NET

Dmitry Borisovets borisovets at beltel.ru
Mon Jun 28 12:58:41 BST 2004

Hello everybody!

Very sorry to ask this question but got nothing to do with that.

When starting a console application, I get:
- several debug assertion failures with the following info: File:
isctype.c, Line:68, Expression: (unsigned)(C+1) <= 256.
- unhandled exception at 0x...: User breakpoint.

Clicking Ignore and Continue many times helps but annoys.

I've been checking the consistensy of runtime library, however, i've
tried to set any option of that list (Multi-threaded Debug, MT debug
DLL, Single-threaded), that did not help.

Again very sorry about this kind of question.

--
Best regards,
Dmitry Borisovets