[omniORB] omniorb and classic iostream problems?

Torsello, Dustin L. dtorsell at telcordia.com
Tue Jun 22 14:11:19 BST 2004

Hello -

(If the following is a newbie question, my apologies...)

I am interested to know if there are known issues with building omniOrb
using classic iostreams.  We are using version 4.0.3 and building for
Solaris 2.8 with Sun CC compiler version 5.3.  We are having some general
issues regarding classic vs standard iostreams and I wanted make sure the
option to go to classic iostreams (and still use omniOrb) was available.

Thanks in advance.

- Dustin