[omniORB] ssl+visual 7.1

Michał Listwan spootnick at poczta.onet.pl
Wed Jun 16 23:38:38 BST 2004

Hi all,

I've tried to build and run the ssl echo example under visual c++ 7.1. After getting the win32 openssl from the Shining Light Productions(the libs are for visual 6.0) i managed to compile the examples. Unfortunatelly they didn't run because of some errors with dll-s: "The ordinal 508 could not be located in the dynamic link library LIBEAY32.dll". Having in mind my earlier experience with the omniorb binaries i think i should recompile the openssl libs, but unfortunatelly i don't know how to do it. Does any of you know how to compile them or maybe used ssl under visual 7.1 and could help?

Thank you

Michal Listwan