[omniORB] Status of Portable Interceptors?

Ansgar Radermacher ansgar.radermacher at cea.fr
Mon Jun 14 11:58:16 BST 2004

Hi,

I understand that the Portable Interceptors are one the list of things
to be developed for version 4.x. I'd like to know, what the current
status of development is. Has someone already began working on it?
If not (or if help is appreciated), I would like to contribute.  Does
anyone know if the request information available in the current OmniORB
implementation is sufficient to (efficiently) create the
Client/ServerRequestInfo classes?

Best regards

Ansgar Radermacher

--
Ansgar Radermacher              CEA/DRT/LIST
http://www-drt.cea.fr/fr/prog/list.htm
mailto: ansgar.radermacher at cea.fr