[omniORB] ORB_init 3rd parameter

Frederic Prin frederic.prin at silvaco.com
Tue Jun 8 12:19:19 BST 2004

Thanks Luke,

But I think I was not clear enough on my first question: I know the
default value for 3rd ORB_init param is ""
(I'm not so dummy ;-) )
My question was, do "" is equivalent to "omniORB4" when using
omniORB4.03 ?

So, are ORB_init(argc, argv, "omniORB4") and ORB_init(argc, argv)
equivalent ?

Or maybe what is the meaning of passing "omniORB4" or "omniORB3" ?
In fact what I'm looking for is which version of GIOP am I using ?
I want to be sure to use the GIOP 1.2.

Thanks again

FredP