[omniORB] ominiorb 4.0.0 and Visual .Net Problems

Stefan.Klingner at RSD.ROHDE-SCHWARZ.COM Stefan.Klingner at RSD.ROHDE-SCHWARZ.COM
Tue Jul 27 13:51:57 BST 2004

Hello,

it seem's that I have the similar problems like the one discribed in your
mailing from 2003-06-03.

"You are most probably trying to compile with VC 7.1 (.NET 2003). I have
posted a patch for the header files some time ago. However, using
omniORB dlls that was compiled with VC6 while having other binaries
compiled with VC 7.1 will cause application errors.

There are numerous changes in the CVS repository that most probably
allow omniORB to be compiled with VC 7.1. I'm just in the process of
doing that."

and it seems that there similar problem with omniorb 4.0.1, 4.0.2 and 4.0.3
.

my problem is that i somehow can't get access to the cvs server of the
sf.net to get the sources and compile them. maybe due to my company's
firewall? is there a version of a 4.x.x omniORB availabe on the internet
which is already compiled with Visual Studio .Net 7.10 ?

Thanks for you help,

Stefan