[omniORB] Meaning of Event Channel parameters

Le Flour Thierry leflour at lapp.in2p3.fr
Wed Jul 21 12:04:48 BST 2004

Hi All,
i am currently using the OmniEvent and I have some strange behaviors in
the event reception.
When i try to send a set of events to a client (in pull mode) in a very
short time , the client
could sometimes receive these events many seconds(minutes) after their
emission.
I can not yet locate where is the bottle neck.
I was wondering if the event channel need to be well parametrized.
So, could someone tell me what is the meaning(or where is the
documentation) of the following parameters for an event channel :
    PullRetryPeriod, MaxEventsPerConsumer, MaxQueueLength.
       Cheers.
          Thierry Le Flour

Le Flour Thierry
Service Informatique
L.A.P.P. - BP 110, Chemin de Bellevue
74941 Annecy le Vieux cedex

Tel : 04.50.09.16.67 - Fax : 04.50.27.94.95
      04.50.09.16.00
email: leflour at lapp.in2p3.fr