[omniORB] Mingw32 patch

Rafael de Pelegrini Soares rafael at rps.eng.br
Tue Jul 20 11:47:17 BST 2004

Hi Crhistophe,

Christophe de VIENNE wrote:

> I Rafael,
>
> I couldn't apply your patch with the following command "patch -p1 <
> yourpatch". What options did you use to produce it with diff ?
>
> However I already noticed a small problem. You patch includes
> modifications on the files generated at configure time, which make it
> impossible to apply it on a freshly untared omniORB tarball. For example
>
> contrib/pkgconfig/omniCOSDynamic4.pc.
> I can help you to clean if you want. Could you send me a tgz of your
> omniorb-mingw directory ?

Yes, there are some problems with the patch. Actually I'm not that good
with diff.
You could get the entire directory at
www.rps.eng.br/pub/omniORB-4.0.3-mingw.tar.gz
Could you please produce the patch for us with it?

This tarball contains the libraries ready to use at the lib directory.

By the way, my disk quota is almost full where could I upload this tarball?

> Regards,
>
> Christophe

[]'s

Rafael