[omniORB] SystemException

Baron Moenghausen apothek at ukr.net
Tue Jul 6 18:13:31 BST 2004

Duncan Grisby wrote:

>On Monday 5 July, Baron Moenghausen wrote:
>

>>Alex Tingle wrote:

>>>Looks like you are not running the server. Try running the server
>>>(./eg2_impl) in one terminal, and then go to another terminal and run
>>>the client (./eg2_clt).
>>>

>>No, It was giopRendezvouser listed on OTHER port than client reffered.
>>Then I correct endPoint in omniORB.cfg (giop:tcp:200.1.1.200: 39199)
>>I've successfuly run eg3_ctl example (that earlier did not work). But on
>>eg2_ctl after changing cfg-file I have OBJECT_NOT_EXIST throw. Also in
>>boa example: _impl listen on OTHER port even after my changes in
>>omniORB.cfg. How to correct this stuff?
>>

>What you have written is completely incomprehensible, I'm afraid. You
>should not configure anything to do with port numbers in omniORB.cfg
>to run the eg2 examples.
>
>To run eg2, you must run eg2_impl in one window. That prints a big
>long IOR hex string. Then, while eg2_impl is still running, you must
>run eg2_clt, giving it the IOR on its command line.
>
>Cheers,
>
>Duncan.

Well, I've read README in .../src/examples/echo directory with a maximum
of my best attention and I do the same things that mentioned there.
Well, can the echo eg2 example works with omniORB.cfg which made
directly from sample.cfg (i mean without changes)?.
Actually I haven't the running echo eg2.
Let's take a look at this:
in eg2_impl: "omniORB: giopRendezvouser task execute for
giop:tcp:200.1.1.200:39968"
and in eg2_clt I see: "omniORB: Client attempt to connect to
giop:tcp:200.1.1.200:39199"
Question:
Is it correct way of communication?

P.S. Sorry for my pidgin :) It's not my tongue.