[omniORB] SystemException

Baron Moenghausen apothek at ukr.net
Mon Jul 5 16:45:49 BST 2004

Alex Tingle wrote:

>On Mon, 05 Jul 2004 09:59:42 +0300
>Baron Moenghausen <apothek at ukr.net> wrote:
>

>>I'm starting eg2_clt example (with IOR string as par of
>>course), I have CORBA::SystemException.
>>

>>omniORB: Client attempt to connect to giop:tcp:200.1.1.200:39199
>>omniORB: AsyncInvoker: thread id = 1 has started. Total threads = 1
>>omniORB: Scavenger task execute.
>>omniORB: throw giopStream::CommFailure from
>>   giopStream.cc:1070(0,NO,TRANSIENT_ConnectFailed)
>>omniORB: omniRemoteIdentity deleted.
>>

>Looks like you are not running the server. Try running the server
>(./eg2_impl) in one terminal, and then go to another terminal and run
>the client (./eg2_clt).
>
>-Alex

No, It was giopRendezvouser listed on OTHER port than client reffered.
Then I correct endPoint in omniORB.cfg (giop:tcp:200.1.1.200: 39199)
I've successfuly run eg3_ctl example (that earlier did not work). But on
eg2_ctl after changing cfg-file I have OBJECT_NOT_EXIST throw. Also in
boa example: _impl listen on OTHER port even after my changes in
omniORB.cfg. How to correct this stuff?

Thanks all!