[omniORB] Fwd: How to make an application which is both an omniorb client and TAO server

Vitaly Prapirny marl at mebius.net
Thu Jul 1 18:28:01 BST 2004

Sara Navarro wrote:
> I must use both omniORB and TAO because I have to make a "bridge" application
> between two systems, one running with a TAO architecture and the other with
> an omniORB one. Therefore I really have no choice.
You don't restrict to TAO to communicate system running a TAO
architecture. You don't restrict to omniORB to communicate system with
omniORB. You can use any CORBA implementation to communicate both,
either TAO or omniORB. Or this two systems can communicate each other
without "bridge" if interfaces are known.
Sorry if I didn't understand you correctly.

Good luck !