[omniORB] Need VC6 workspace file

Ameya Virkar virkar at stee.st.com.sg
Fri Jan 30 16:38:01 GMT 2004

Hello,

We are using omniORB v4.0.1, VC6 and Win2K OS. We have been experiencing
memory leaks in our applications.

We therefore used the sample code from the omniORB documentation, tested
this sample code and found that there is NO memory leak on execution. We
believe that the memory leak in our applications is due to improper
settings in our VC6 environment.

We believe that if we get a working VC6 workspace “.dsp” file, we would
then be able to compare it with our workspace file, identify the missing
settings and would be able to resolve memory leak issue.

Could anyone, who has been successfully using omniORB v4.0.1 on Win2K
and VC6, send their workspace file “.dsp”?

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Ameya.