[omniORB] OmniORB-4.0.3 and W2k/CYGWIN build (fixed)

Frederic Prin frederic.prin at silvaco.com
Tue Jan 20 16:28:23 GMT 2004

For information.

the pb was that I uncomment the below line

# On Win32 platforms, uncomment the following line to build all the
binaries
# with debugging information. Useful if you want to debug the binaries
under
# MSVC developer's studio
#
BuildDebugBinary = 1
#

and I use the x86 omnipython binary distrib that doesn't have the
$(TOP)\lib\x86_win32\python15_d.lib.

I just copy the python15.lib to python15_d.lib and build goes well....

Fred