[omniORB] Application using OmiORB4 exiting without core...

Craig Rodrigues crodrigu at bbn.com
Mon Jan 19 17:25:23 GMT 2004

On Mon, Jan 19, 2004 at 08:16:35AM -0000, shashi bhushan singh wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I am using gcc version egcs-2.91.66 and Linux version 2.2.14-6.1.1(i686). Limit for core file size is infinite on my machine.
>
> What can I do for kernel mulithreaded core dump issue?

Not much, unless you upgrade your Linux kernel to something
like 2.4.18 or higher.  This may cause other problems for you, however,
since upgrading kernels can sometimes be problematic (and sometimes it is not).

Spend some time getting valgrind to work, and see if you
can isolate your problem that way.

--
Craig Rodrigues        Distributed Systems and Logistics, Office 6/325A
crodrigu at bbn.com       BBN Technologies, a Verizon company