[omniORB] Which omniORB works well with omniNotify ?

Rene Jager renej.frog at yucom.be
Fri Jan 16 11:51:57 GMT 2004

On Fri, 2004-01-16 at 11:33, Frederic Prin wrote:
> Do it work for windows too ?

sorry, I should have paid more attention; I'm so into linux... ;-)
so I don't know actually...

> For windows, do you used precompiled version or do you recompile all ?
> What is your windows compiler: (mine is MSVC++6.0)
>
> Thanks Rene for replying.

but it didn't was of any help, sorry again

hwoever, the good news is in the file update.log:

Thu Jun 19 17:23:28 BST 2003 dgrisby

- Windows port.

which is after the alpha release, so I would give it a try

renej