[omniORB] Protable interceptors in OmniORB missing

Marciniak, Zbigniew, Dr. marciniak.z at atlas.de
Tue Jan 13 16:19:20 GMT 2004

Hello,

as far as I can understand, the portable interceptors are not supported in the current omniORB (4.0.3) version.
Is that correct? Are there any plans and/or interests to implement this part of the CORBA specification?

Are there any examples where the use of omniORB interceptors is explained? Where can I find them?

Regards

Dr.-Ing. Zbigniew Marciniak
ATLAS Elektronik GmbH
Naval Systems, NER T4