[omniORB] omniORBpy: Problem with enumerations

W. Borgert debacle at debian.org
Tue Jan 6 14:58:07 GMT 2004

Quoting Sebastian Rittau <srittau at jroger.in-berlin.de>:
> If on the other hand I start server2.py everything works fine. The only
> difference between these two implementations is that in the former the
> object is implemented in a separate module, while in the latter it is
> implemented in the main server module. Am I doing something wrong or is
> this a strange bug?

Strange indeed.  I was able to reproduce this behaviour on
Solaris 5.8 (*).  However, I commented out the 'import omniORB'
and 'omniORB.importIDL(...)' lines in both server1.py and
enumobjimpl.py and it works.  Still strange.

Cheers, WB

(*) Btw.: Please use '#!/usr/bin/env python' instead of
'#!/usr/bin/python' as interpreter line.