[omniORB] omniORB 4.0.3 and QNX 6.2.1

Veloci Raptor RaptorQNX at gmx.de
Sun Feb 29 13:24:25 GMT 2004

Hi everybody!!

I'm trying to port omniORB to QNX 6.2.1.
Autoconfigure is not working, so I'm trying to configure it manually.
Is anyone out there who successfully ported omniORB to QNX 6.2.1??

Or perhaps you can help me to find the files of point 4 in the porting -
file from omniorb:

> 4. Porting omniORB library
>
> The file ./include/omniORB4/CORBA_sysdep.h contains #if
> conditionals (and #includes of other files) that define the size of
> primitive data types, CPU endian and other platform specific
> information. You should add to this file the information about the
> new platform.

I can't find those data types and the other stuff.

Thanks for your help

Stefan