[omniORB] Issue with firewalls

Clarke Brunt clarke.brunt at yeomannavigation.co.uk
Tue Feb 17 21:36:21 GMT 2004

From: "Adnan Khan" <akhan at proteligent.net>
> I am using omniORB 4.0.3, can you tell me how should I use configuration
> file in Windows?

If you mean to use a config file instead of the registry, then looking in
the source code (i.e. corbaOrb.cc and dir.mk), it appears to me that to use
a config file on WinNT, then your need to set environment variable
OMNIORB_CONFIG to point to your file.

On platforms other than WinNT there is a default location for the file, but
on WinNT then 'default location' is effectively the registry.

--
Clarke Brunt, Principal Software Engineer, Yeoman Navigation