[omniORB] Issue with firewalls

Adnan Khan akhan at proteligent.net
Wed Feb 11 14:03:35 GMT 2004

Thanks for getting back with me. I tried it based on the bidir example comes
with the distribution, however still it doesn't work. I saw that when I turn
on trace on the client I can see that it is creating "Bi-directional
Connection" with the server.

Client call to server->one_time() is successful
Server fails to do client->call_back()

I was wondering as to how can I see debug trace on the server side. I am
setting traceInvocation=1 and traceLevel=40 in the config file but still
unable to see any trace.

Your help is much appreciated

Thanks
Adnan