[omniORB] client side logging

Birgit Rahm mail369 at gmx.net
Wed Dec 15 07:32:13 GMT 2004

> Your python code above has a couple of problems:
> - sys.argv is not a string; it is a list of strings
> - the equal sign ('=') in the argument shouldn't be there
>
> I think this is what you wanted:
> ORB = CORBA.ORB_init(sys.argv + ["-ORBtraceLevel", "40"], CORBA.ORB_ID)

Thanks Luke.

I tried this. No errors, the ORB works fine.
But where is the logged information?
Not on the python output window, not in a log file (however it is named)!

Where can I say that the log information has to be written to a file and how
the file is named?
In the sample.cfg and the docu I dont found a hint, where I can say:
DOSBox or file.

Birgit

GMX DSL-Netzanschluss + Tarif zum supergünstigen Komplett-Preis!