[omniORB] Interceptor question

Duncan Grisby duncan at grisby.org
Mon Dec 13 11:29:56 GMT 2004

On Friday 3 December, Vincent Trussart wrote:

>     I would like to know if it is possible to know, from within a
> "ServerReceiveRequestInterceptor", the type of the object on which a
> request is being invoked?  It is easy to get the operation invoked but I
> can't seem to find a way to get the object type.

It's not directly possible, because the interceptor runs before the POAs
are searched for the object, so omniORB does not know the type of the
object at the time the interceptor runs. You can work it out if you have
simple activation modes, by manually looking up the object id in the POA
map, but there's no specific API for it.