[omniORB] client side logging

Stefan Näwe naewe.s at atlas.de
Mon Dec 13 07:31:49 GMT 2004

Birgit Rahm schrieb:
>>>On server side to log each command which comes is easy: only set a
>>
>>variable
>>
>>>in the config file of omniORB. But is there a way for omniORB to log on
>>>client side: all incoming and outgoing calls or only one (incoming or
>>>outgoing)?
>>>I hope someone can help me.
>>>Thanks in advance, Birgit Rahm
>>>

>>Doesn't give '-ORBtraceInvocations 1 -ORBtraceLevel 5' give you
>>enough information ?
>>

> I tried this. I dont know why but it dont log the information if I do this.
> Maybe because I(the client) use the nameservice on the computer of the
> server?

I'd add '-ORBdumpConfiguration 1'. If that doesn't give you any more
output, there's something severely wrong.

Stefan
Stefan Naewe                                     ATLAS Elektronik GmbH
                                                          Dept.: NUS T4
phone: +49-(0)421-457-3969                Sebaldsbruecker Heerstr. 235
fax:   +49-(0)421-457-3913                                28305 Bremen